Are you looking for a treatment option to restore a missing tooth? If so, we have exciting news for you! Dental implants are a popular treatment option for many people who find themselves needing to restore any missing teeth. Dental implants have been used for many years because of the long-lasting effects and the years of success dental implants have left in its wake.
Our dentistss can help you if you need a dental implant. As a result, our team at Elite Smiles Dentistry in St. Augustine, Florida, is happy to help you understand more about the treatment of receiving a dental implant. Here are some facts on dental implants:
– Dental implants can provide decades of support. In some cases, a dental implant lasts for the remainder of a person’s life without needing to be replaced.
– If you are healing from a dental implant procedure, you will need to eat soft foods until your implant has fully strengthened.
– Dental implants correct bite stability in your mouth.
– Dental implants can help reverse issues linked to poor oral hygiene, gum and tooth slippage, and chewing and speaking problems. Issues associated with missing teeth can be reversed with dental implants.
– Dental implants are directly placed into your jawbone for added support and durability. Over time, the relationship between the implant and jawbone will strengthen through a process known as osseointegration.
If you would like to learn more about dental implants, or if you would like to find out if dental implants can work for you, please call us today at 904-201-4304 to make an appointment. Drs. Steven Freeman, Nisarg Parikh, and Luis Zambrano are always happy to help you.